Well balanced diversification across asset types and strategies with concentration in the most liquid markets.
- Value-add approach: acquisition, refurbishment and/or reconversion of all types of real estate assets
- All segments: primarily office, logistics, hotel and alternatives (max. 15%)
- Greenfield development (limited to 20% of the Fund)
- Focus on Spain, mainly Madrid and Barcelona and Portugal (max. 10%)
- MADRID / BARCELONAProject Black
In November 2019 we acquired a portfolio of four office buildings, two located in Barcelona and two in Madrid. Total surface area of the assets is 26,323 sqm. The main asset is a c.7,000 sqm building in Barcelona’s 22@ district. This is diversified investment by geography and risk-profile with strong potential to improve the assets leveraging on Meridia’s asset management capabilities.
- MADRIDProject Cronos
In October 2019 we closed the first investment of Meridia IV, the acquisition of an office building located in Madrid’s MadBit district - one of the areas with highest potential in the city, where Meridia has a solid track record. The asset has a total surface area of 9,563 sqm and 226 parking spaces.