Media room

/ Press Releases/ Real Estate

Meridia signs joint venture with WeCamp

26/02/2020

Meridia Capital Partners, SGEIC, S.A., (“Meridia Capital”) announced today a joint venture agreement to launch WeCamp, a sustainable camping operator. Meridia participates as owner of all current and future sites with WeCamp acting as the operating entity, in which Meridia also holds a 25% stake. Albert Montesinos, long-standing hotelier and co-founder of hotel chain Chic and Basic, will act as WeCamp’s CEO. Him and other four members hold the remaining 75% stake in the new company.

Go back

We use our own and and third-party cookies, for the analysis of user navigation. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept its use. You can change the settings or get more information here. If you want to hide this message click here.