The Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Santiago
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Santiago opened in 2003.
- It is conveniently located in Las Condes - Santiago's new financial district - and is surrounded by one of the city's most prestigious neighbourhoods, El Golf.
- The hotel's 205 guest rooms include 49 deluxe suites, 3 Club Suites, 12 Executive Suites and a Presidential Suite. Rooms range in size from 50 to 170 m2.
- On-site dining options include The Ritz-Carlton bar, the Lobby Lounge and 2 exceptional restaurants: Wine 365 - offering hundreds of Chilean wine varieties - and the award winning Adra restaurant, featuring gourmet Mediterranean Cuisine.
- Located on the property is a 690m2 health and fitness centre and an indoor pool with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the city centre and the Andes Mountains.
- With over 850m2 of meeting and conference space and a variety of business services, The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago is fully equipped to host conferences, meetings or private events.
- América Economía Magazine: #1 hotel in Latin America for business travellers, 2010.
- Selected by Forbes Traveler in 2008 as one of the world's very best hotels & resorts.
- Ranked number 3 hotel in South America in 2007 by Condé Nast Traveler (Readers' Choice Awards)
- Ranked number 1 hotel in South America in 2006 by Travel + Leisure Magazine - the first Chilean hotel to receive such a distinction. It was also acknowledged as the 25th best hotel in the world.
- Condé Nast Traveler Magazine included The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago, in its 2004 list of the '100 Best New Hotels in the World'
- More information is available at: www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Santiago
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company L.L.C.
- The Ritz-Carlton Company currently operates 66 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
- Established in 1983, The Ritz-Carlton brand is owned by Marriott International, although the company operates independently across the globe.
- The Ritz-Carlton Company is the only hospitality company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, which recognizes outstanding customer service.
- Travel + Leisure Magazine included 12 The Ritz-Carlton hotels in their 2006 list of the "World's Best Business Hotels", including The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago.
- The Ritz-Carlton has received numerous other awards including the Mobil Five-Star Award 2006, AAA Five Diamond Award 2006, Cond Nast Traveller's 2006 Top 100 Best Hotels in the World, Cond Nast Traveller's 2005 Golf List, Travel + Leisure's 500 Greatest Hotels in the Word 2006 and various other restaurant and service awards.
- More information is available at http://www.ritzcarlton.com/
@ All Rights Reserved 2008