InterContinental, Sao Paulo
- The InterContinental Sao Paulo, a 20-storey building, opened in 1996.
- It is located just one block away from Avenida Paulista, within the 'Jardins' district - minutes away from the city's business and cultural centre. It is close to the famous Oscar Freire shopping street, the Museum of Modern Art of Sao Paulo, Trianon Park, Teatro Abril and Pacaembu Stadium - all within walking distance.
- The hotel has 193 rooms with 35 suites.
- Awarded by Viagem Magazine as one of the Best Hotels for Events.
- The Tarsila Restaurant offers Brazilian cuisine whilst the Aquarela Pool Bar serves drinks on the pool terrace.
- The property's amenities also include a health & fitness centre, an outdoor pool, a beauty salon and a business centre.
- For more information about this hotel please visit http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/intercontinental/en/gb/locations/overview/saoha
InterContinental Hotels Group
- The InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts brand is owned and operated by InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
- IHG is the world's largest hotel group by number of rooms. IHG owns, manages, leases or franchises over 4,200 hotels with almost 620,000 guest rooms in nearly 100 countries and territories around the world.
- The group owns a portfolio of well recognised and respected hotel brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo®, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn® Hotels and Resorts, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites®.
- It also manages the world's largest hotel loyalty programme, Priority Club® Rewards, with 43 million members worldwide.
- More information is available at www.ihg.com
@ All Rights Reserved 2008