W Opera, Paris
- The building includes a prime retail area (Apple store, now sold) and the new W Paris-Opéra Hotel.
- The property is situated inside Paris CBD, in the 9th arrondissement, just next to the prestigious Opera Garnier and the famous Gallerie Lafayette.
- It is located in the heart of Paris, surrounded by many prestigious residential apartments, office buildings, luxury shops, restaurants and cafés.
- Originally constructed in 1870, the triangular shaped building has around 8,500m2.
- It consists of two basement levels, a ground floor, a mezzanine level and five upper floors.
- The property was constructed in the standard Haussmann style which can be found throughout the city of Paris.
View Larger Map
Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with approximately 900 properties in more than 100 countries and 155,000 employees at its owned and managed properties.
- Starwood® Hotels is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels and resorts with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, Sheraton®, Westin®, Four Points® by Sheraton, W®, Le Méridien® and the recently announced AloftSM and ElementSM Hotels.
- Starwood Hotels also owns Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc., one of the premier developers and operators of high quality vacation interval ownership resorts.
- For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com/pressclub.
- W Hotels is an innovative luxury lifestyle brand and the hotel category buster with 26 properties in the most vibrant destinations around the world.
- Inspiring, iconic, innovative and influential, W Hotels provides the ultimate in insider access to a world of "Wow." Each hotel offers a unique mix of innovative design and cultural influences from fashion to music, pop culture to art, and everything in between. W Hotels are unique and individual expressions of modern living, reflected in the brand's sensibility to design contemporary restaurant concepts, nightlife experiences, and signature spas.
- With 10 years of proven success, W Hotels will triple its footprint by 2011. In North America and Latin America, W Hotels have been announced in Austin, Buckhead Atlanta, Downtown Atlanta, Boston, Fort Lauderdale, Hoboken, Hollywood, Huntington Beach, Downtown New York, Santiago, South Beach, and Washington, D.C. In Europe, W Hotels have been announced in Athens, Barcelona, London, Manchester, Milan and St. Petersburg. In Asia, W has announced properties in Bangkok, Guangzhou, Macao-Studio City, Shanghai and Yokohama. In Africa and the Middle East, W has announced properties in Amman, Doha, Dubai-Festival City and Marrakech. W has plans to open W Retreat & Spa properties in Bali, Koh Samui, Vieques Island and Verbier, the latter of which will serve as W Hotels' first ski retreat.
- For more information, visit www.whotels.com
@ All Rights Reserved 2008