Four Seasons, Mexico
- A 5 star hotel.
- Opened in 1994.
- The Four Seasons Hotel in Mexico, D.F. has an ideal location on the capital's grand Paseo de la Reforma, near Chapultepec Park, the National Museum of Anthropology and History and leading business, shopping and residential areas.
- The hotel offers 240 spacious rooms, 40 of which are suites.
- The Reforma 500 restaurant serves Italian-Mediterranean cuisine.
- Hotel facilities also include a health club, outdoor pool and unique meeting and event facilities.
- Travel & Leisure: the best city hotel in Mexico, 2010.
- Condé Nast: Gold List Reserve, 2010.
- Rated “The largest standard rooms in town“ by T+L 500, Travel + Leisure magazine, 2009.
- Condé Nast: Reader's Choice Awards, 2009.
- Travel & Leisure: the best city hotel in Mexico, 2009.
- Only hotel in Mexico to hold the AAA-Five Diamond.
- For more information about this hotel please visit http://www.fourseasons.com/mexico/
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- Founded in 1960, Four Seasons has followed a targeted course of expansion, opening hotels and residences in major city centres and desirable resort destinations around the world.
- Currently with 82 properties in 34 countries, and more than 40 projects under development, Four Seasons continues to lead the hospitality industry with innovative enhancements, making business travel easier and leisure travel more rewarding.
- Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality.
- For more information on Four Seasons visit www.fourseasons.com.
@ All Rights Reserved 2008